ATS 2018 May 15-28 in San Diego Convention Center. Booth 2636.
Ready for our latest products? The SMART spirometer and the SP-20 SMART Handheld Pulse Oximeter
This is CMI’s first ever impression to the ATS (The American Thoracic Society) annual conference. We will bring our latest product—–The SMART spirometer. The SMART Spirometer may well revolutionize the management of COPD/Asthma and other pulmonary diseases by allowing individuals to test their lung function daily from wherever they are. The robust APP that goes with the device allows a historical record and graphing of results and you, your doctor and virtually anyone (health coach/family member) you authorize can have access to your progress.
CMI’s SP-20 SMART Handheld Pulse Oximeter is a clinical-grade professional handheld pulse oximeter with additional thermometer. The data storage could store at least 100 patients in a single device. Also, with the built-in Bluetooth and a compatible computer software, the SP-20 SMART Handheld Pulse Oximeter is excellent for patient data management.
Come by our booth to learn more about our company and get a first sight of the exciting products.
- CMI Health and GenieMD Announce Collaborative Partnership to Integrate PC-303 All-in-One Health Monitor and other FDA Cleared Devices with iVisit Virtual Care Platform.
- Introducing the New OxyKnight Watch
- PC-66 Series 90-Days Cash Back Guarantee policy changed to 30-Days starting March 25, 2020.
- CMI Health COVID-19 Announcement
- CES 2020
- Medtrade 2019
- Caretaker Medical adds CMI Health’s ETCO2 (End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide) Sensor to Wireless Patient Monitoring Platform
- How to choose the right CMI Health SpO2 sensor?
- Come and see us at ATS 2019!
- 10% Off Memorial Day Sales
- New iSO App for the PC-68B Home Sleep Oximetry Monitor is now free on App Store