Introducing the New OxyKnight Watch
A New and Innovative Smart Watch Monitor
What is the OxyKnight Watch?
The OxyKnight Watch is a is a smart sleep oximetry monitor that seamlessly measures, organizes, and manages data in conjunction with our mobile app. Our pulse oximeter watch is extremely comfortable to wear and operates continuously without requiring the user to adjust settings throughout the night.
It’s made with a soft, flexible fingertip cup and adjustable wrist strap for simple use. The OxyKnight Watch is capable of clinical-grade HRPO (High-Resolution Pulse Oximetry) for individuals with snoring, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and other respiratory ailments. (See, Who Can Benefit From Using a Pulse Oximeter).
The combination of the OxyKnight Watch and the mobile app supports timely, accurate, and contextual healthcare decisions for you and your medical provider.
How can the OxyKnight Watch help you or a loved one diagnosed with COPD or Sleep Apnea?
Both COPD and Sleep Apnea are chronic conditions that can affect a person’s everyday life. COPD increases inflammation and mucus within the airways and can lead to the destruction or enlargement of airspaces (Mayo Clinic).
This can result in dangerously low levels of oxygen that may be considered life threatening. Continuous monitoring of oxygen levels via pulse oximetry is an easy and non-invasive way to gain insight and early warnings for you or your loved ones’ chronic condition.
According to one scientific journal, “Pulse oximetry represents a useful diagnostic adjunct for assessing the severity of obstructive pulmonary diseases” (Dalbak et al, 2015).
Sleep apnea is another common dangerous condition in which a person intermittently stops breathing during sleep (Mayo Clinic). Our continuous pulse oximeter allows the users to monitor their SpO2 levels throughout the night, alerting them to a low spike in oxygen. This system of the continuous monitor could be potentially life-saving.
Another unique feature of our OxyKnight Watch device is that it can send an alert to other residents in the same house via our exclusive Bluetooth app feature and/or soon coming up OxyKnight Gateway. If your loved one stops breathing in the night and is unable to wake themselves, the device will immediately alert another resident to the issue. Take the necessary steps to protect yourself or a loved one!
For a limited time only, the Oxyknight Watch is 20% off (discount applied automatically at checkout. Order your Oxyknight Watch today!
- CMI Health, Inc. at ATS 2022
- CMI Health, Inc. at ATA 2022
- CMI Health, Inc. at HIMSS 2022
- AsthmaGo App Wins Third Place in IEEE Telehealth Competition
- CMI Health is Proud to Introduce AsthmaGo
- CMI Health, Inc at CES 2022
- CMI Health, Inc. at Medtrade East 2021
- CMI Health and GenieMD Announce Collaborative Partnership to Integrate PC-303 All-in-One Health Monitor and other FDA Cleared Devices with iVisit Virtual Care Platform.
- Introducing SpiroLink, a Digital Home Use Spirometer | CMI Health
- Introducing the New OxyKnight Watch
- PC-66 Series 90-Days Cash Back Guarantee policy changed to 30-Days starting March 25, 2020.
- CMI Health COVID-19 Announcement