CMI Health COVID-19 Announcement
Dear customers and partners,
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front lines working to contain this situation. Our team is dedicated to supporting those who are impacted with high-quality medical devices and telemedicine solutions to make informed decisions.
It’s hard to navigate the unknown, but as we continue to better understand how to slow the spread of COVID-19, we want to do all we can to keep our customers, employees, and local communities safe. In response to the current situation, we are implementing our contingency business plan which involves increasing our manufacturing throughput, accelerating our fulfillment services from our distribution center, and encouraging our team to work remotely if possible1.
Please understand that your shipment may take a few more days to be delivered given the significant increase in demand that has been placed on shipping services. Our customer service is still here to serve you, but response time may increase. If you cannot reach us via our phone number, please email email@example.com.
As the situation changes, our plans may too. We understand that the current change may cause some inconvenience to you. We will continue to monitor the situation and will be diligent in responding to changing circumstances. In the meantime, we hope you and your families stay healthy and we sincerely appreciate your support and patience in keeping our global community safe and informed during these unprecedented times.
CMI Health Team
1. We have made the decision based on the most recent guidelines and announcements from WHO and CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html).
- Introducing the New OxyKnight Watch
- PC-66 Series 90-Days Cash Back Guarantee policy changed to 30-Days starting March 25, 2020.
- CMI Health COVID-19 Announcement
- CES 2020
- Medtrade 2019
- Caretaker Medical adds CMI Health’s ETCO2 (End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide) Sensor to Wireless Patient Monitoring Platform
- How to choose the right CMI Health SpO2 sensor?
- Come and see us at ATS 2019!
- 10% Off Memorial Day Sales
- New iSO App for the PC-68B Home Sleep Oximetry Monitor is now free on App Store
- Hinman Dental Meeting 2019