How to choose the right CMI Health SpO2 sensor?
CMI Health’s PC-66H/L is one of the best handheld pulse oximeter in the market, but you need the corresponding sensors to enhance the accuracy. CMI Health offers 5 different types of SpO2 sensors for all ages and groups. Here to find out what’s the best sensor for your use:
Shop for the sensor now: https://cmihealth-inc.com/product-category/handheld-oximeter/
For more question, please contact CMI Health customer service:
888-985-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CMI Health and GenieMD Announce Collaborative Partnership to Integrate PC-303 All-in-One Health Monitor and other FDA Cleared Devices with iVisit Virtual Care Platform.
- Introducing the New OxyKnight Watch
- PC-66 Series 90-Days Cash Back Guarantee policy changed to 30-Days starting March 25, 2020.
- CMI Health COVID-19 Announcement
- CES 2020
- Medtrade 2019
- Caretaker Medical adds CMI Health’s ETCO2 (End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide) Sensor to Wireless Patient Monitoring Platform
- How to choose the right CMI Health SpO2 sensor?
- Come and see us at ATS 2019!
- 10% Off Memorial Day Sales
- New iSO App for the PC-68B Home Sleep Oximetry Monitor is now free on App Store